We're looking for an exceptional Experience Designer to join our team at UNRVLD to help us create meaningful, beautiful digital products for our clients and their customers. You'll be an integral part of the process of creating business-critical solutions for a wide range of clients and sectors, from working on innovative renewable technology solutions to designing the future of fan engagement with global sports brands.
We're an agency who puts customer-centric design at the heart of our process, and our Experience Designers are pivotal to this offering. If you want to work for an agency who truly values the power of design to transform businesses, this is the role for you.
- Above all we're looking for a really smart designer with an in-depth understanding of UX Design and Research principles, with the ability to translate users’ needs and business requirements into simple usable digital interfaces
- Understand and process large amounts of information and comprehend and solve for complex problems
- Comfortable with a range of Design techniques such as sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Conduct user research and analyze qualitative and quantitative metrics to uncover insights
- Experience conducting usability audits and generating recommendations for presentation
- Confidence to challenge colleagues and clients with research to drive an improved outcome
- A strong ability to plan and manage deliverables in line with challenging timescales
- Shape design solutions that deliver an excellent customer experience whilst balancing business goals and technical considerations
- Engage positively in Design reviews with the team and explain, discuss, and justify design decisions, responding constructively and creatively to feedback
- Confidently present work to clients with clear rationale and enthusiasm around the proposed solution. Demonstrate authority and conviction in the presentation of your work
- Work independently or as part of a team of designers
- Contribute your voice to the agency practise through sharing inspirational research and ideas for evolving the Design process
Qualifications & Experience
- An online portfolio or selection of live projects which can be reviewed
- Experience of working within a digital agency environment or in-house Product Design team
- Previous experience of having worked on large scale or complex digital products, either web or native
- Familiarity with standard Design software (i.e., Sketch, In Vision, Photoshop) with any other Design or Prototyping tools a bonus (Principle, Framer, Figma, After Effects, Keynote)
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.