Are you an ambitious developer looking to sharpen your technical skills? As part of our growth and expansion in Lithuania, we’re launching a Digital Developer Academy in Vilnius.
We're offering the opportunity to learn from some of the best on an intensive 3-month training programme at UNRVLD. This incentive-based academy will help you up skill with the latest technology whilst still earning a competitive salary. The added bonus? A secured job at our award-winning digital agency is guaranteed to all successful participants at the academy. So, if you have experience working in a .net or #C environment, our Digital Developer Academy could be the next step in advancing your career...
We’re currently searching for eight specialist candidates seeking a fresh approach and progressive training plan to be part of the academy’s first intake - planned for November 2021.
What can you expect?
Our academy has been designed by developers, for developers. That's why we’re offering a fully paid 3-month training plan with a dedicated expert mentor. You’ll be fully submersed in using and developing your existing skills whilst learning the following:
- Azure cloud hosting
- Azure Dev Ops
- Continuous Integration
- Headless implementations
- An in-depth understanding of multiple DXPs
- DXP implementations
- How to work in an agile / scrum environment
- How to visualise projects and see them through to delivery
- How to work as part of a project team
Our flexible working practices and supporting benefits will enable you to flourish. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced but accommodating environment, using the latest technology to unify the real and digital worlds by creating great experiences that matter to people in their daily lives.
What you’ll get in return
- Full training
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career
- A starting salary of 1500EUR net
- Other benefits
What are we looking for?
- Candidates who are in their final year of studying (Computer Engineering / Software Engineering). OR candidates with a year's worth of industry experience who are looking to take their next step in growth and development.
- Some experience of the .Net or #C framework
- Someone with the desire and dedication to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Someone who loves challenges
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- If you’re interested in applying to become part of the academy, please send your CV through to email@example.com
- , or if you’d like to find out some more information please drop us an email and we’ll give you a call.
- Once your application has been received, one of our team will get in touch with you for an initial chat to provide more detail around what to expect.
- You will then have an interview with our technical team that will include a technical task for you to complete. This will ensure that you are given the right level of training when you join.